Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking Income Officers to work for a housing association. This role will be to maximise and sustain rental income; liaising with customers etc. This role will be based in the West Yorkshire area.
Position: Income Officer
Job Type: Contract (potential ongoing)
Location: West Yorkshire
Hours: Full time & Part time Opportunities
Closing Date: 10th June
Income Officer Day to Day:
- Responsible for the collection of our income in cases that are escalated internally through our business rules and processes and will have increased complexity.
- Negotiate affordable and sustainable payment plans with customers.
- Proactively manage customer accounts and use early intervention to minimise legal cases and evictions.
- Manage customer contact including making inbound and outbound calls, text messages, email, self-serve portal as well as home visits as required to collect our income and manage debt.
Essential Requirements of Income Officer:
- Experience working in an income collection setting within the private sector.
- Customer service environment and resolving complex customer cases and challenging situations.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car for business purpose.
If this role sparks interest, please do not hesitate to apply directly and you will be contacted in 48hrs.