3 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Income Officer required to join a public sector organisation based in Leicestershire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Income Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Income Officer you will be office based and responsible for providing effective and accurate income services.
Key responsibilities of the Income Officer include:
- Monitoring a tenancy caseload of up to 1200
- Ensuring all low and high level rent arrears are dealt with using Northgate and RentSense systems
- Making appropriate arrangements to repay outstanding amounts
- Serving NOSPS and other legal documents
- Setting up and amending DD's
- Dealing with vulnerable tenants/residents
- Completing income and expenditures to make fair and realistic agreements
- Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
Required skills and experience of the Income Officer:
- Previous experience within an income officer or assistant role within a social housing environment is essential
- Experienced in dealing with a caseload and both low and high level rent arrears
- Proficiency in Northgate is preferable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.