5 months ago
Income Recovery Housing Officer
We are working with an organisation in North Kent who are seeking an Income Recovery Housing Officer to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
The role of an Income Recovery Housing Officer is to develop and maintain effective working relationships with tenants within a defined geographic area, with a view to engaging their cooperation in paying their rent, working with other relevant agencies/services where required.
Responsibilities of the Income Recovery Housing Officer include:
- Ensuring tenants comply with the terms and conditions of tenancy or licence agreements
- Carrying out detailed and regular monitoring of individual rent accounts
- Conducting regular tenancy audits to enable the authority to confirm tenancy and to identify any cases of tenancy fraud.
- Taking an active role in team tasks such as targeted rent campaigns, and data collection exercises.
- Supporting residents involvement activities, such as fun days and individual mechanisms
- Use initiative and judgement in considering the most effective and appropriate methods to contact tenants such as by telephone, email or home visit.
Criteria of the Income Recovery Housing Officer:
- Previous experience in dealing with social housing tenants and supporting them with rent arrears
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.