£32226 - £33226 per annum + Pension, On-site parking
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Income Team Leader to join a well-established organisation based in Derby on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Income Team Leader will be to manage the day to day operations of the Income Team to achieve all internal and external targets and deadlines. Additionally to take a lead role in the policies and procedures that underpin success in the area.
Duties of the Income Team Leader include:
- Recruit, develop, maintain and motivate a results focused responsive income team.
- Ensure that the team maintains a professional approach in understanding, responding and delivering client and customer needs.
- Provide effective and efficient debt management for student and corporate debt.
- Negotiate with debtors and authorise where necessary extended credit terms for self and line reports.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Degree and substantial work experience relevant to the role
- Credit Control experience, including knowledge of credit management techniques and practices.
- Proven track record in achievement of credit control targets without compromising commercial relationships with customers
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced knowledge and skill set
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place mid/end-September*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice