7 months ago
Independent Living Officer
North East Derbyshire
Temporary - Permanent
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a public sector client for an Independent Living Officer to join their team on a temporary basis to cover North East Derbyshire. The successful candidate can apply for a permanent position.
The post holder will be responsible for visiting tenants in their own homes to complete annual reviews, community alarm or telecare checks, alongside the installation of community alarm and telecare equipment.
Responsibilities of the Independent Living Officer include:
- Visiting vulnerable tenants within their home including those that are elderly and/or those with learning disabilities
- Conducting support checks
- Making referrals to other agencies including Adult Care Services, Fire Services, General Practices and others
- Addressing welfare and safety concerns
- Signposting tenants to other agencies
- Installing and testing of Community Alarm and Telecare equipment, including the Tunstall Alarm system
Essential criteria of the Independent Living Officer includes:
- An Enhanced DBS
- Full Driver's license and access to a vehicle with business use
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.