York, North Yorkshire
£10.77 - £11.77 per hour
11 months ago
Independent Living Officer
Minimum of 20 hours+
£10.77+ 1.30 holiday PAYE
Independent Living Officer required to join a public sector organisation to cover York.
The clients you will be working with are predominantly elderly
Key responsibilities of the Independent Living Officer:
- Organise and carry out support visits to customers in their own home
- Encourage independent living
- Complete risk assessments
- Signpost client to services and agencies within the community
- Install emergence alarms and telecare equipment
- Ensure equipment is regularly tested
- Maintain up to date, accurate and confidential records
Required skills and experience of the Independent Officer
- A valid driving licence and own transport
- An enhanced DBS is essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Independent Living Officer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.