7 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Independent Living Team Leader
Independent Living Team Leader required to join a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Independent Living Team Leader to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Independent Living Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of Independent Living Coordinators.
Key responsibilities of the Independent Living Team Leader:
- Managing a team of Independent Living Coordinators including performance management and team meetings
- Motivating the team during a period of change
- Identifying training needs and carrying out appraisals
- Ensuring customers receive an excellent service by managing the service cover rota
- Promoting and encouraging resident participation
- Ensuring that the team provides high quality housing management across the schemes
- Making sure the team reports all defects and repairs and that remedial works are undertaken
Required skills and experience of the Independent Living Team Leader:
- Previous experience within an independent living or housing management team leader/manager role
- Experience of day to day management of dispersed teams
- Proficient in motivating teams and providing direction and support where necessary
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport
- An enhanced DBS is essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Independent Living Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.