Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Indirect Tax Advisor for a large Professional services organisation based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The client is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join their Indirect Tax team in Newcastle. The purpose of this role is to support and deliver tax advice for their clients across the UK. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and network as it will give you the opportunity to work with both clients and other local offices.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Manage the delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Liaise with Clients on a day-to-day basis
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio
- Relevant VAT experience
- Strong Indirect Tax technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Jo Sellick at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.