East Midlands, England
£200 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an Information Analyst to join an NHS organisation in the Midlands.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with an aptitude for working with data, who wants to develop their skills in data provision and analysis.
Key responsibilities for the Information Analyst:
- Supply high quality information for performance management, service development, and operational management to ensure the best possible patient care is achieved
- Responsible for providing a range of returns and reports to monitor and report on performance against targets
- Presenting data effectively
Essential experience for the Information Analyst:
- NHS experience is essential
- Numerate and the ability demonstrate skills in data collection, analysis, validation, presentation and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience of using databases and spreadsheets to extract and analyse information
- Attention to detail
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.