£20 - £25 per hour
12 months ago
An Information Governance Officer is required for a council based in the Home Counties on an initial locum contract of 3+ months to start in the new year - remote working!
The Information Governance officer must have substantial FOI experience and be IT literate, dealing with Excel and the Council Inbox.
The successful Candidate must have their own laptop, however a Phone and Monitor screen will be provided.
Duties of the information Governance Officer:
- GDPR matters
- Freedom of information matters
- Enabling compliance with the legislation governing access to information
- Process all FOI/EIR requests with prompt turn around to help the council meet all statutory deadlines
- Process all SAR requests with prompt turn around to help the council meet all statutory deadlines
- Apply any exemptions/exceptions to the information and write up quality responses
- Provide and maintain statistics/figures for all information access requests.
- Ensure correct information is issued out and perform any necessary redactions with relevant assessments undertaken.
In return for this work, the Information Governance Officer will enjoy the following benefits:
- Remote working
- Competitive Salary
- Good Quality of work
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Zanub Najmi in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.