£50 - £60 per hour
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting a Data Protection and Information Governance Solicitor to a locum, public sector role in Yorkshire.
The successful candidate for the Information Governance Solicitor role will be a qualified Solicitor of Barrister and have experience in the following:
- Provide legal advice on a variety of complex data protection issues
- Advise on new technologies, data processing and privacy law
- Review and advise on Data Protection policies, Data Protection Impact Assesments and Privacy Notices
- Provide legal advice on personal data breaches
What they are looking for in a candidate:
- Educated to Solicitor or Barrister level with a current practicing certificate
- Significant experience in Data Protection Law
- Previous Public Sector experience or Public Law experience
This locum role is initally until the end of March 2022 and will ideally be on a full time basis. They are currently working remotely but may require some office presence in the future.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the role of corporate governance locum, please apply now or contact Sara Robinson in our Manchester office for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.