£33000 - £38000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
20 days ago
To suit applicant
Information Services Manager:
Salary: £33,000 - 38,000 plus excellent benefits package
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with our Lincolnshire based client to help them recruit for an experienced Information Services Manager. The successful individual will be joining a highly reputable and growing ICT department.
Key responsibilities of the Information Services Manager:
- Take full responsibility for the IT function, including planning and budgeting.
- Co-ordinate all day to day service installation and maintenance, including project managing all ongoing development and service improvements within the ICT department.
- Promote the service within the wider organisation and build strong and long lasting relationships with a range of senior stakeholders.
- Contribute significantly to contract development and negotiation with third party suppliers.
- Coordinate troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary.
- Ensure necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of services in the event of a major incident.
Required skills and experience of the Information Services Manager:
- A proven track record of successfully managing and developing a significantly sized IT function.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of service delivery frameworks and methodologies as well as working with large and complex programmes and projects.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Having a 'hands on' attitude coupled with the ability to work at a strategic level.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Information Services Manager position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.