Brighton, East Sussex
£39000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interaction Designer for a Public Sector organisation in Brighton.
Reporting into the Digital Project Manager, the main accountabilities for the Interaction Designer are:
- To develop wireframes, interactive prototypes and styled prototypes for the information architecture, webpages, and new user-facing features for the TPR website and online campaigns.
- To contribute to the development of design concepts, interpreting evidence-based research, best-practice guidance and performance metrics and incorporating this into your work.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to develop and test digital products, user journey designs and campaigns.
- Advocate for user needs, making recommendations to improve the user experience at all times.
- Work to, and expand upon, the in-house style guide and design elements pattern library.
- Ensure that all output meets the corporate accessibility standard (WCAG AA)
- Experience of working in an agile environment, constructing a minimum viable product and prioritising features for future release
- Able to iterate ideas and designs based on analytics, user research and feedback from the
- wider team
- Experience in optimising websites for mobile devices and responsive grid-based layout
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or across a range of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes
- Experience of leading collaborative team workshops to achieve consensus around design decisions
- Experience of working with developers on the team to communicate design detail and successfully implement designs ensuring consistency with brand, style guidelines and look and feel.
- Professional qualification in User Experience, Web Design, Graphic Design,
- HCI or Digital related disciplines.
This is a fixed term contract unto March 2021.
Please apply now for consideration.Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.