£150 - £175 per day
8 months ago
3 - 6 months
Our client is a prestigious employer within the Warrington area. Due to a structural change within one of their key finance teams, they are now looking to recruit an Interim Accountant to join the business on a 3-6 month contract basis initially.
Reporting to the Head of Group Finance, the Interim Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Collating all group financial data, checking for accuracy and challenging anomalous data
- Ensuring all accounts are prepared, processed and managed correctly
- Contributing to the production of the annual group budget
- Contributing to the production of the annual departmental budget
- Reconciling all month end control accounts within the balance sheet
- Preparing monthly rolling cash flow projections
- Shadowing the incumbent Accountant
- Documenting procedures and processes within the department
The Interim Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Part-qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (must be able to perform pivot tables and v lookups as a minimum requirement)
- Proven experience in handling high volume financial data
- Process-driven by nature
- Works well in a small team
Due to the urgent nature of this role, applicants must be immediately available to begin work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a dynamic, fast-moving organisation on a temporary basis initially (with prospects of gaining a permanent role after the initial contract period).
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV. Note, we receive an exceptional volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each application.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.