4 months ago
6 months +
Sellick Partnership are urgently recruiting for an Interim Accountant to join a business near Northwich on a temporary basis, to start ASAP. This contract will be for a minimum of 6 months, with possible extension, and will support the business in improving processes and lead changes.
This will require a qualified interim finance professional who will add value to the organisation and will have experience in demonstrating the core skills below.
- Able to translate objectives / plans into actions
- Able to look through the process from A to Z. Ensure lean process and effective controls are in place
- Result driven
- Able to complete tasks with quality and on time
- Able to challenge status quo, always think and execute on process improvement
- High say-do ratio
Effective & concise communication:
- Understand the audience's needs, able to provide relevant & right amount of information
- Able to influence others (either teams or managers) in achieving organisational goals
- Team player
- IFRS reporting
- Excel skills advanced and modeling
- Financial planning and analysis (actuals vs. budget analysis, risk and opportunity discussion etc)
- Gas trading / Commodity market experience will be an advantage
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration, interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice