£250 - £330 per day
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Interim Accountant to join a business in Middlewich on a temporary basis. This contract will be for a minimum of 3-6 months, with possible extension, and will support the business in improving processes and lead changes.
This will require a qualified interim finance professional who will add value to the organisation and will have experience in demonstrating the core skills below.
- IFRS reporting, experience in month end reporting
- Intermediate Excel skills, able to use formula
- Financial planning and analysis (actuals vs. budget analysis, risk and opportunity discussion etc)
- Knowledge and experience in processing payroll is a must
- Knowledge and experience in Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation is a must
- Knowledge of Access Dimension and SAP is a plus, not essential
- Experience in Shared Service Centre is a plus, not essential
The successful candidate will be:
- Quick learner, result driven
- Hands on. Able to prepare journal entries
- Able to complete tasks with quality and on time. Attention to detail
- Able to challenge status quo, always think and execute on process improvement
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration, interviews will be taking place week commencing 13th April.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice