Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £48000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Due to a wholesale restructuring of this organisation and the Finance department, Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a strong Interim Accountant predominantly focussing on Central costs and Management Accounting for a period of 6 months. The client would ideally wish a candidate to be available to start, or be on a short notice period and be able to commit to the duration of the contract. The work will be carried out remotely for the immediate foreseeable future and there is a strong chance of other potential opportunities after 6 months for this successful organisation within the Service sector.
The role :
- Month end management accounting & ledger duties including accruals, prepayments and analysis of data and results
- Provide timely and accurate monthly management reports for fp&a specialist team, assist with subsequent analysis whilst updating projections and forecasts
- Assist with standardising processes at period end along with controls and documentation project work.
- Liaise with Senior stakeholders with analysis and fact find to inform and provide informed commercial decisions
- Management reporting of central costs and offering explanations and future proposals for efficiencies to improve financial performance whilst reviewing variances and KPI's
- Analysis and reporting for on-going working projects, cost analysis.
The person :
- Experienced in the use of high volume data with technical interrogation and asking relevant questions to gather findings
- Business partnering skills, liaising with costs team and fp&a team to provide insight, opinion and input into final reports and recommendations to senior management team
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills and experience of central cost function would be advantageous to produce reports on ad-hoc basis
- Desirable to have experience of implementing controls previously
- Excellent communication and re-prioritisation skills
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Ray Wareing at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.