Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £450 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for an Interim Contracts Category Manager in Construction and Regeneration for a well-established organisation in the North West.
The key aspects of the role include:
* Overseeing Procurement on Capital works projects including Building Maintenance, Minor Works and Highways, Fleet and Professional Services Portfolios
* Promoting best practise through the use of Public Sector Frameworks such as CCS, YPO and ESPO
* Take full ownership of Construction and Regeneration Projects
* Manage the procurement process from cradle to grave
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of European Procurement Regulation
* Experience of Construction and Regeneration procurement/contracts management
* Previous experience of working on Procurement Projects within the Public Sector
* CIPS qualified
* Previous experience of working in a fast-moving procurement or contract management environment
* Stakeholder engagement
* Developed planning, organising and project management skills
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a repertoire of previous experience in a similar role within the Public Sector, be available at short notice, and be CIPS qualified.
If yourself or a colleague fit the above description, please call Lauren Newell on 0161 834 1642 or send an email to Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.