West Midlands, England
£200 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a positive, dynamic, forward thinking Category Manager to join my NHS client on an interim basis.
Key responsibilities for the Category Manager:
- Responsible for the running of complex tenders
- Contract Management of a number of contracts
- Ensuring that changes to contracts are negotiated effectively and formal change control takes place efficiently
- Lead in a number of regional or cross regional tenders on behalf of the stakeholders
- Undertake complex day to day administration tasks whilst balancing a number of project
Essential experience for the Category Manager:
- Excellent communication and management skills
- NHS experience is essentialPlease apply now for consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.