£25 - £35 per hour
3 months ago
6 months +
Interim Democratic Services Officer
6 months +
£25-35 per hour
Interim Democratic Services officer is required to join a combined authority based in Cambridgeshire for a period of 6 months initially and the view to extend thereafter.
Our client is looking to expand their democratic services team and as such requires someone to join remotely with the view to attend meetings once or twice a month in Cambrigeshire with other meetings done remotely.
The post will require the successful democratic services officer to;
- Provide democratic services support to the Overview and Scrutiny Committee, Audit and Governance Committee
- Minute taking in meetings as required
- Forward planning in consultation with appropriate officers and members
- Managing the process of booking venues and ensuring appropriate risk assessments are undertaken in line with current COVID guidelines
- Managing the ODN/ MDN register and process
- Initiating and managing other specific projects and/or areas of work as identified
Our client is happy to consider candidates that have undertaken a similar role within a local authority or someone with strong administration skills ideally within a public sector setting.
For more information, please contact Chelsey at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website