Greater Manchester, England
£500 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Enterprise Risk Manager Ref: 918457.
Rate : £500- £550p/d
Sellick Partnership has been engaged recruit for an Interim Enterprise Risk specialist to provide expert guidance, insight and challenge as well as to design and embed an Enterprise Risk management Framework. This multi-faceted business has undergone fundamental change and restructure and are taking the next step to achieve strategic goals. This role is available at an exciting time for an exceptionally talented, high calibre individual who will help deliver important changes and have no problem reporting to senior stakeholders and maintaining collaborative relationships at the highest level.
The role :
* Develop, maintain and enhance risk management processes, helping drive effective risk management processes across the business.
* Monitor risk processes and recommend time-lined improvements
* Drive and embed a risk-focussed culture through your role as the SME.
* Guide and challenge SMT, identifying and assessing key risks and controls
* Provide timely and relevant key risk information and challenge business risk data for consistency and accuracy
* Support risk appetite and Key Risk indicators fr monitoring purposes
* Provide accurate and insightful reporting for senior risk governance committees
* Challenge risk input from Business area and category owners
The person :
* Ability to influence, persuade and build close working relationships with senior stakeholders both within Risk functions and Category owners.
* Multi-tasking key priorities to deliver to key deadlines
* Extensive risk management experience in 1st or 2nd line
* Experience in developing and / or implementing ERM framework and processes including risk events, risk and controls assessments and strategies relating to KRI's
* Excellent communication skills, displaying presence and gravitas
* Strong analytical skills to identify and report trends in data
* Presentational skills for training and workshop delivery
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sam Jeffrey / Ray Wareing at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.