West Midlands, England
£200 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently with an NHS organisation in the West Midlands who are looking to appoint an interim Finance Lead for up to 6 months.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Lead:
- Completion of the LTFM and financial planning submission
- Financial support to the 2019/20 contract planning round. This will include leading the financial modelling and negotiation of a hosted contract
- Fulfil the role of finance lead for the CCG's contract. This includes attending the monthly contract meetings and completing the month-end processes
- Monitoring and reporting of activity levels. This activity can be sourced from various datasets including SUS, contract monitoring and UNIFY.
- Integrated Care System development
- Supporting the financial aspects of the developing ICS landscape
- NHS experience
- Experience of leading the financial aspects of a contracting round
- A robust understanding of acute activity and the associated data systems
- An excellent understanding of issues affecting the financial planning cycle
- Expert Excel skills. The post holder must be capable of operating very complex spreadsheets
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.