11 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit and interim Finance Manager on a 3-6 month basis. Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic business who are a market leader within the renewable energy sector. This vibrant, start-up organisation are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible individual to drive the finance function forward and develop the business.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Manager is to ensure smooth transactional processes and produce monthly management accounts
Daily duties include:
* Assuming full responsibility for the finance function
* Produce full monthly management accounts pack, including production of full P&L and balance sheet
* Produce monthly management accounts reports and report into the interim Finance Director
* Ensure timely and efficient transactional processes including weekly payment runs, processing invoices on S age Line 50
* Assisting Operations Director and Interim Finance Director with any ad-hoc projects and analysis required
The ideal Finance Manager will:
* Have 3 years' experience within an accounts function
* Be a qualified accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent
* Have experience in transactional processing and producing full P&L
If you are an energetic and ambitious individual with the requisite skills or experience for this Interim Finance Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.