£20 - £25 per hour
over 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity for a Public Sector Interim Finance Manager to come on board with a Local Authority to hold the reigns before the new Finance Manager starts.
The organisation are looking for a CIPFA or equivalent ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with experience of Capital Accounts, Budget Monitoring, Reviewing and Setting. Experience of CIVICA Financials is desirable but not essential.
This project focused role will operate across a number of departments and will involve liaising with senior management and Heads of Service and will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Finance Manager:
- Overseeing the Finance Business Partnering, budget reports and presenting them to the management.
- Managing allocated teams within the accountancy and payments team.
- Leading the final accounts, capital and revenue budgets in accordance with Financial Regulations.
- Preparation of grant claims and statistical returns, annual statement of accounts and year-end close down.
- Responsibility for the financial management systems and budgets, general ledgers, creditor payment systems, debtors and the computerised financial management systems.
- Delivering the tax management policy and preparation of returns for Inland Revenue, Customs and Excise.
If you or anyone you know is interested in the above position and feel that the experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Kirsty Duncan.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice