West Midlands, England
£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint an Interim Financial Accountant to join a reputable NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the financial accountant:
- monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- responsible for analysis for corporation tax and deferred tax reporting
- financial support to business on expense management, fixed asset management
- completion and submission of monthly cash flow forecast
- Control accounts
- Carrying out finance lease calculations
- responsible for preparation of statutory accounts
- adhoc support to the Financial Controller
To be considered for this opportunity you must be an experienced public sector financial accountant with experience of leases and carrying out finance lease calculations.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.