£350.00 - £400.00 per day + £competitive
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Control Manager to support in a closedown process for the period between February and June.
Our client is happy to consider applicants who wish to work 3-4 days a week, as well as a full time basis.
The main duties of the Closedown Accountant are as follows:
- To support and effectively plan, co-ordinate and deliver the completion of our clients annual closedown and external audit processes
- To provide professional advice, information and support to budget managers and heads of service
- To support in preparing appropriate reports and returns as required, in line with established Service Level Agreements
- To provide technical accounting advice as and when required.
The mains skills and attributes of the Financial Control Manager are as follows:
- Must exhibit drive, energy and priority whilst maintaining relationships
- Demonstrate an understanding of programme and project management
- The ability to acquire and analyse relevant information to form ideas and recommend the optimum solution
- Must demonstrate self-awareness, self-discipline and integrity
- Evidence of providing evidence for clear direction, delivering change in a successful company environment
- Provides operational leadership.
To be considered for the role you must be fully CCAB qualified (or equivalent).
The rate on offer is £350-£450 per day.
If you are interested in the role please apply online and a member of the team will give you a call.
Sellick Partnership are currently for an exciting opportunity for our client in Lincolnshire on a permanent and full-time basis. The role is for the Head of HR and Organisational Development in a Public Sector environment.
Main duties of the Head of HR and OD:
- The Head of HR & OD is responsible for the strategic delivery and performance of the HR & Payroll service across the organisation and leads the HR Team which includes Payroll, Employee Relations, Operations, Recruitment, and Learning and Development
- The Head of HR & OD reports directly to the Chief Executive and is part of the company Senior Leadership Team and sits on the Corporate Management Group
- They are responsible for the oversight of 30 HR professionals who deliver the day-to-day HR services.
- They are responsible for ensuring the delivery of services in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's
- They are required to work effectively and in partnership with key client leads in support of their internal OD and culture work streams, including significant change and transformation activity
- They are also the strategic lead for the company's transformation programmes relating to people and HR services.
Skills and Qualifications of the Head of HR and OD:
- Experienced strategic HR leader
- Customer focussed
- An inspiring senior HR professional
- Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Experience of leading a multi-disciplined HR team of comparable scale and size
- Experience in leading the delivery of change and transformation across multiple and different organisations
- Developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
- Evidence of strategic leadership
- Resilience to deliver multiple hR requirements
- Technical and Operational knowledge of the delivery of payroll services
- Commercial HR shared services delivery
- Publuic/third sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and
- The ability to develop strategic programmes of work.
Offer and Packages available:
- Salary starting from £68,750 per annum on a 39 hour week
- Attrative pension scheme
- Company Car / Lease Allowance (changes in July 22
- 30 Days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Support with career development/progression
- Health & Wellbeing scheme - including birthday leave
Current employees of the organisation are continuing to work from home, however anticipate a phased return during 2022. As this role forms part of the Senior Leadership team, additional attendance and travel should be anticipated, subject to business needs.
If you wish to apply for the role please apply online and a member of the team will give you a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.