Interim Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£350 - £400 per day
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a dynamic, niche professional service provider based in Manchester city centre. Our forward thinking client is looking for a focussed individual to join their close knit team, on an initial interim basis for 3-6 months, with a strong likelihood of extension.
The main purpose of this Financial Controller role is to manage and mentor the finance team and ensure effective delivery of the business plan.
* To oversee accurate completion of financial transactions and produce high quality financial reporting
* Carry out analysis of financial results, forecasts and trends
* Oversee full production of monthly management accounts, including full P&L and Balance Sheet
* Manage cashflow forecast and lead budgeting process
* Produce board packs with full analysis and commentary of MI production
* Manage relationship with external auditors and take the lead on the statutory audit process
* Identify and implement improvement of controls and internal processes
* Lead and mentor the wider finance team of 6 colleagues
The ideal Financial Controller:
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent. Excellent Excel skills are required, including the production of V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, data manipulation and SQL experience. You will have exceptional people management skills, and the ability to communicate finance information to none finance stakeholders.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Financial Controller role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.