£350 - £400 per day
8 months ago
Our client is a fast-moving, dynamic business based in the Warrington area. Due to addtional workload, they are now looking to recruit an Interim Financial Controller to join the business on a 3-6 month contract basis initially.
The Interim Financial Controller will take repsonsibility for the following duties:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the balance sheet
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Managing a small team of two
- VAT returns
- Partnering with stakeholders in departments outside of Finance and Accounts
Due to the interim nature of this position, our client requires an experienced contractor who can 'hit the ground running'. Therefore, the Interim Financial Controller must meet the following skillset:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Robut personality: confident in managing difficult stakeholders
- Experience working in a large PLC is essential
- Commercial experience: candidates should have worked in a commercial business, ideally with exposure to stock
- Confident in using accounting systems and software
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for who are experienced in contracting to join one of the North-West's largest and most prestigious employers.
The company offers a lively working environment, an open plan working culture and exposure to project work.
If you feel your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.