£500 - £600 per hour
2 months ago
6 months +
Interim Head of Legal
3-6 months +
Interim Head of Legal is required to join a local authority in Bedfordshire on an interim basis for a period of 3-6 months whilst permanent recruitment takes place.
Duties will include;
- Acting as a lead in strategic and operational finance and budget management
- Attending Code of Conduct hearings
- Managing a team of principal lawyers
- Leading and transforming various teams in local government (legal, constitutional services, elections, civic office, land charges and procurement) and shared services
- Ensuring appropriate corporate governance arrangements are in place across the Council
- Generating additional income for the authority and reducing external legal spend
We encourage interested applicants seeking part time or full time to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.