£275 - £325 per day
9 months ago
A leading NHS organisation in the North West is currently looking to appoint an Interim Head of Procurement for 3-6 months.
As Interim Head of Procurement you will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of the Procurement function and team
- Monitoring, developing and managing contracts
- Developing and implementing a strategy to ensure continuous cost improvements and quality
- Planning and managing budgets
- Ensuring excellent supplier relationship management from managing current suppliers to introducing new suppliers
- Local tendering
- Assisting with supplier pricing and analysis
The successful Interim Head of Procurement will have:
- Recent procurement experience in an NHS organisation
- Strong people management skills
- Proven experience of managing contracts
- Excellent relationship management abilities
- OJEU experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an Interim Head of Procurement to join a well-established NHS organisation through an exciting period of change.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.