Manchester, Greater Manchester
£220 - £250 per day
8 months ago
If you're an experienced HR Manager with a passion for working with people and have experience gained within SME Manufacturing businesses then I'd be keen to speak to you. I'm recruiting on behalf of an SME business based in Manchester looking for a HR Generalist who can help them find the best talent on the market, who can coach their team to performance at a consistently high level and who will champion the business's culture and mission.
The business is growing and they need a Interim HR Manager to play a pivotal role in this exciting stage of their journey. If you're looking for a role where you can make a real impact and learn new skills then please get in touch.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Reporting to the Operations Director, responsible for establishing and leading the HR function across the group
- Responsible for the full recruitment process
- Responsible for inductions and on boarding
- Responsible for learning & development of the team; identifying training needs etc
- Responsible for developing and supporting all members of the team including those working remotely and in the London office
- Working with department heads to prepare for upcoming performance appraisals and pay reviews
- Work on updates to the company's absence and sickness policies
- Assist in planning the roll out of a new Applicant Tracking System
Key skills of the HR Manager:
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Hands on HR generalist with strong operational skills
- Experience gained within a fast paced, SME environment
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy while you pursue ambitious targets
- Design and implement the full HR process from scratch
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.