Interim HR Project Manager
£400 - £650 per day + Negotiable
Experienced Interim HR Project Manager, sought for a dynamic healthcare organisation based in the Midlands for an interim assignment to be part of a key service mobilisation project team, with this role leading on the TUPE process.
The health sector faces a number of challenges, which provides an increasing portfolio of opportunity and demand for the services of our well established client, who is taking over a key contract / service.
The Interim HR Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on the provision of an efficient and effective TUPE process to successful conclusion, as part of the service mobilisation project team
- Ensuring the process is moving forward in line with the project deadlines
- Communicating with the project team, keeping them abreast of the TUPE process
- Potentially working on other HR projects as requested by the Deputy People Director in order to progress and enhance HR service delivery
The ideal candidate for the Interim HR Project Manager role should have:
- Experience of leading and co-ordinating TUPE processes including ideally experience of working with Unionised organisations
- Evidence of a good understanding of project management and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively at strategic and operational level
- Demonstrable experience of working as a business partner, displaying collaborative working in supporting management and the business in achieving goals and objectives
- Experience of analysis of complex information, facts and situations to determine the appropriate course of action
- Previous experience of utilising, updating and inputting information onto HR information systems and manipulating data to produce reports
- Ability to produce a high standard of written work including reports and correspondence
- Ability to deal sensitively with staff and managers who are working in pressurised operational settings - remaining people and culture focussed at all times
- Able to build strong relationships enabling them to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, up to Executive level
- Innate high standard of ethics and integrity with the ability to hold others to account for the same
- A commitment to the visions and values central to the Division and the wider DHU organisation
- Ability to balance a non-judgmental and compassionate attitude to staff with the need to make difficult decisions in the interests of the organisation
- Resilient and determined with the ability to see things through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Confidentiality, discretion and tact
- Pragmatic, mature approach
- Positive, adaptable and flexible
- Friendly and approachable
- Collaborative and supportive approach
- Excellent team player
- Healthcare sector experience - highly desirable
- Experience of working with Unionised organisations - highly desirable
The Interim HR Project Manager is starting as soon as possible, until the end of November with strong potential of being extended dependent on the project.
This is an excellent opportunity within a growing, challenging and supportive organisation that could open doors for the future. If you would like to apply for this Interim HR Project Manager, or would like to find out more, please apply now or contact Nikki Kinsey at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580.
Our client is reviewing CVs early during the week commencing 25th July, with interviews being held as soon as possible thereafter.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.