West Midlands, England
£300 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a HRA Accountant to join a Local Authority in the Midlands.
Duties of the HRA Accountant include:
- As the HRA Accountant you will be expected to provide accountancy services for Council's Housing Revenue Account services including preparing and updating the HRA 30 year business plan
- Preparing associated reports to the Leadership Team and members, preparing the statutory accounts and liaising with the external audit team (knowledge and understanding of Local Authority accounting is therefore essential).
- To ensure that Financial Shared Service Function are provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with statutory requirements, best professional practice and the Council's accounting policies.
- To maintain accounts in accordance with statutory requirements, best professional advice and the relevant accounting policies.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience working within a Local Authority
- HRA experience at a senior level
Please note that this is assignment will be home based.If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.