Interim Management Accountant
£10 - £16 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant for an NHS organisation in Lincolnshire.
Key responsibilities for the interim Management Accountant:
- Producing timely management accounts to tight deadlines
- Budget monitoring and variance analysis
- Working closely with budget holders and senior management
- Provision of financial reports, including forecasts
- Critically review budgets, expenditure and variances as appropriate
- Assist with the annual budget setting process
- Resolving queries
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- NHS experience (desirable but not essential)
- Management Accounts
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.