Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £350 per day
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a large higher education body who require an experienced Interim Policy & Strategy Manager. You will be required to:
- Take a proactive lead in undertaking research and generating ideas to ensure the Vice-Chancellor and senior leaders are kept abreast of, and given advice on, key trends and policy developments within the HE sector that could inform / impact upon the University's Strategy and/or business planning.
- Work with members of the Vice-Chancellor's Office and the Director of Planning and Intelligence, coordinating data analysis where required, to develop new thinking on key issues for the University and to influence the development and implementation of policy
- Take ownership of actions arising, as appropriate, including influencing and project management to ensure implementation across different areas of the University.
- Ability to assimilate and analyse new and complex information
- Knowledge and understanding of the context and challenges facing the Higher Education sector
- Experience of working and influencing senior management
- Previous experience working within the HE sector would be desirable
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.