£350 - £375 per annum
over 1 year ago
6 - 12 months
Our client is a well-established PLC based in the Warrington area. In line with an exciting period of change and transformation, they are looking for an Interim Project Accountant to join their Finance Transformation team on a contract basis.
The Interim Project Accountant will be involved in delivering projects within a high-level change environment.
The Interim Project Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Ensuring controls flow through to the wider accounting function and accounts rules connect
- Spreadsheet improvements
- Making early provisions to make processes and governance changes in advance of a new system implementation
- Educating colleagues about more efficient ways of working
- Leading on project consolidation transformation
- Taking the process of an old unsupported system and reducing time required to produce each month
The Interim Project Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Big systems experience (Oracle is desirable, but not essential)
- Proven experience of making substantial process improvements
- Can work well with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds - able to influence in a diplomatic manner
Due to the nature of this role, a robust personality is key. Candidates must be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the thick of the day to day, as well as taking a step back to see the 'bigger picture'.
This person will play a key part in facilitating change and therefore needs to be resilient by nature.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Project Accountant to join a high-performing team within a dynamic and fast-growing Liverpool based organisation.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.