Interim Recruitment Business Partner
Experienced Interim Recruitment Business Partner, sought for a dynamic healthcare organisation based in the Midlands for an interim assignment to be part of a key service mobilisation project team, with this role leading on the recruitment process, as well as an internal recruitment drive.
The health sector faces a number of challenges, which provides an increasing portfolio of opportunity and demand for the services of our well established client, who is taking over a key contract / service. This service mobilisation requires TUPE transfer and therefore our client has allowed for around 25% non-transfer rate.
The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for:
- To provide a complete approach and oversight to the recruitment lifecycle ensuring the full process from initial communication to interview/assessment, offer and onboarding is carried out professionally and efficiently, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Oversee local recruitment initiatives and be knowledgeable in the best places to advertise
- Introducing and generating new ways to attract, recruit and retain employees
- Ensure that the process is moving forward in line with the project deadlines
- Ensure that all HR procedures and processes for recruitment are adhered to
The ideal candidate for the Recruitment Business Partner role should have:
- Experience of recruitment for high volume projects, ideally from an agency background with significant experience in the field
- Experience of leading and co-ordinating high volume recruitment drives, including ideally experience of recruiting due to a TUPE process
- Experience of producing recruitment reports, market information and trends to senior management
- Previous extensive experience of co-ordinating recruitment processes
- Experience of utilising varied recruitment tools to best effect to meet recruitment demands
- Experience of working alongside senior management to understand recruitment pressures, to implement forward planning and to offer solutions
- Experience of file management and maintenance and up to date knowledge of employment law
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively at strategic and operational level
- Demonstrable experience of working as a recruitment business partner, displaying collaborative working in supporting management and the business in achieving goals and objectives
- Experience of analysis of complex information, facts and situations to determine the appropriate course of action
- Previous experience of utilising, updating and inputting information onto HR/Recruitment information systems and manipulating data to produce reports
- Ability to produce a high standard of written work including reports and correspondence
- Ability to deal sensitively with staff and managers who are working in pressurised operational settings - remaining people and culture focussed at all times
- Able to build strong relationships enabling them to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, up to Executive level
- Innate high standard of ethics and integrity with the ability to hold others to account for the same
- A commitment to the visions and values central to the Division and the wider DHU organisation
- Resilient and determined with the ability to see things through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Confidentiality, discretion and tact
- Pragmatic, mature approach
- Positive, adaptable and flexible
- Friendly and approachable
- Collaborative and supportive approach
- Excellent team player
- Healthcare sector experience - highly desirable
The role of Interim Recruitment Business Partner is starting as soon as possible, until the end of November with strong potential of being extended dependent on the project.
This is an excellent opportunity within a growing, challenging and supportive organisation that could open doors for the future. If you would like to apply for this Interim Recruitment Business Partner role, or would like to find out more, please apply now or contact Nikki Kinsey at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580.
Our client is reviewing CVs early during the week commencing 25th July, with interviews being held as soon as possible thereafter.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.