Greater Manchester, England
£225 - £250 per day
5 months ago
Interim Recruitment Partner required to take ownership of the full recruitment life cycle for a high profile, well known client. You will be part of a fast paced, growing business with a strong focus on direct sourcing. You will be an experienced recruiter, able to hit the ground running in this hands on, delivery role utilising a proven methodology to fill both volume and specialist roles.
You will partner with key stakeholders and leaders across assigned business units to understand their recruitment needs and requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Recruitment Partner:
- Utilise all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
- Pro-actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Build effective relationships with suppliers, internal stakeholders and be part of a passionate HR team.
- You will be responsible for full vacancy management across the life cycle of the vacancy with a direct sourcing focus, including advertising, agency management, shortlisting, interview support, and stakeholder management
- You will support strategies to increase direct hiring outcomes
- Education and develop line managers to ensure competence to select against role requirement
- You will work creatively with the wider HR team and hiring managers to ensure the employer brand is externally and internally inspiring to candidates
- Discuss relevant recruitment strategies with hiring managers and impart market insight on industry trends and best attraction methodologies
- Establish resourcing SLA's and contribution to monthly KPI reporting
- Ensure compliance including GDPR
Required skills and experience of the Interim Recruitment Partner:
- You will have proven recruitment/resourcing experience including effective candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process management
- Experience working in a complex, fast paced organisation
- Expert knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience developing resourcing plans for volume recruitment as well as specialist, niche roles
- Commercially able to establish and review PSL's and service delivery through third parties
- Ability to quickly build solid relationships with senior stakeholders
- Familiarity using multi-media channels for direct sourcing
- Committed to promoting employer brand and the candidate journey
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Interim Recruitment Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.