Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£300 - £400 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, is a global name within financial services. Due to a recent period of change and transformation, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reporting Accountant to join the business on an interim basis.
Working closely alongside the Head of Group Regulatory Reporting, the Interim Reporting Acocuntant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Delivering accurate and timely financial reports and regulatory reports
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for reporting, providing technical teams with support for their reporting needs
- The production and delivery of regulatory reporting (including Solvency II)
- Producing regular balance sheet forecasting, including business partnering with other teams to support regulatory solvency requirement
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of relevant technical regulatory reporting requirements and accounting standards and rules including Solvency II, IFRS, financial reporting and taxation
- Developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support ledger accuracy
- Preparing and presenting reports for Board level committees
The Interim Reporting Accountant will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Regulatory Reporting experience within the Financial Services sector
- Strong knowledge of big accounting systems, such as SAP and Cognos
- Understanding of Solvency II
- Confident in their technical accounting knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for Regulatory Reporting Accountants looking to provide contracting services in a world-class finance centre of excellence. The role offers Board-level exposure as well as giving candidates the opportunity to work in a dynamic change and transformation environment at one of the world's best-known players in the Financial Services arena.
If you believe your skillset meets the critera, please apply with your CV.
Note, we receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.