£400 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for an Interim Senior Internal Auditor for a well-established Public Sector organisation based in Lancashire for an internal period of 6 months.
The key aspects of the role include:
- Providing governance and delivering several reports for internal and external review.
- Responsibility for the Internal Audit starting from delivery of Internal Audit Plan and managing the completion of Internal Audit.
- Reviewing Internal Audit policies and processes.
- You will demonstrate the ability to lead, manage and deliver an effective and efficient full internal audit process.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of Internal Audit, ideally within Public Sector.
- Excellent analytical and IT skills are also essential for this role.
If you believe that you fit the above description, please call Kirsty Duncan on 0161 834 1642 or send an email to email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.