West Midlands, England
£17 - £24 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Social Media Manager to join a public sector organisation in the Midlands.
Scope and Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for managing and leading all marketing, internal and external communications
- Ensuring the messages are consistent, proportionate and that appropriate language and style is used
- Drive effective communications and engagement and support the ongoing development of the branding, website and intranet to help shape new and innovative approaches
The duties of the Project Manager include:
- To develop an integrated marketing, communications strategy for adoption and fostering incorporating Public Relations and Online activity
- Develop adoption and fostering Social Media presence
- To implement marketing plans and campaigns to increase awareness of adoption and fostering and its full portfolio of services and demonstrate recognition for the impact it has for children, young people and families
- Keep content up to date and support digital content workflows and processes
- Understand emerging trends in digital content, explore and recommend how these innovations can be applied to the benefit of adopter and foster carer recruitment
- To develop relationships with key media partners to secure or respond to media coverage both online and offline and writing press releases for local and national media as required
- To monitor press stories and activity relating to adopter and foster carer recruitment and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and positively addressing any negative PR
- To collate and analyse current communications and messages to ensure consistency
- To oversee all campaign management and design and branding requests
- To develop and lead adoption and fostering internal communication strategy ensuring staff are well-informed of developments
Hourly rate: £17-£24 per hour. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.