East Midlands, England
£370 - £600 per day
5 months ago
6 months plus
Interim Strategic Planning Lead
Exclusive vacancy to Sellick Partnership
Award-winning healthcare organisation
Remote working, or from office
4 or 5 days per week
Contract duration: minimum of 6 months
Sellick Partnership are working on an exclusive basis with an award-winning and forward thinking health services provider to recruit an Interim Strategic Planning Lead.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the organisations strategic plan and associated objectives and priorities, reporting to and in consultation with the Executive team.
- Lead the engagement with staff across the organisation to ensure the strategy is both inclusive and engaging
- Work with relevant teams to involve local communities in the production of the strategy and develop a plan to communicate and involve these communities in the delivery
- In collaboration with other Executive colleagues, ensure that there are plans in place for estates, digital, people and clinical services which align and support the delivery of the corporate strategy
- Work with the Director of Clinical Operations and the Director of Quality (and their teams) to develop a clinical services strategy. This should set out how clinical services will evolve and develop to meet the changing needs of the population, as well as responding to new clinical innovations and technologies
- Work with the Director of People to ensure there is a clear People plan to underpin the overall strategy, which maximises the opportunities for new workforce roles and supports and develops staff to deliver improved outcomes
- Work with the relevant Director to ensure there is a transformative digital strategy to maximise the use of new technologies in care delivery, as well as internal organisational processes
- Work with the Director of Finance to ensure there is a clear estates plan, which delivers an estate that is fit for purpose and meets the ambitions of the organisation's strategy and clinical services plans
In addition, you will also develop and lead a social value strategy, focussed on improving processes and building new partnerships and relationships in order to achieve a continued and greater positive impact within local communities. This strategy should aim to deliver improvements in the happiness, wellbeing and health of individuals and ensure greater community inclusion, cohesion and empowerment.
You will be responsible for the development of relationships and purposeful collaboration with ICS and ICP stakeholders and other local partners, the local authority, national NHS teams, other public sector bodies, social enterprises and community voluntary and private organisations, with the aim of building strategic opportunities that provides a platform to showcase the organisations added value and ability to contribute to the health and social care agenda both locally and nationally.
The Interim Strategic Planning Lead has been identified as a key, urgent requirement, which is to start as soon as possible. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience required in line with the above responsibilities, please apply now, or contact Nikki Kinsey at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 working hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.