Stockport, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant for a highly profitable business based in South Manchester. This business has a unique operating model and will provide the successful candidate with unparalleled levels of exposure and progression within a dynamic, fast paced organisation. Due to a growing workloads and a developing team the business are desperate for information and are in the process of improving and implementing a new financial system. Due to the unique sector of the business the candidate will need to be adaptable and be able to work across a group of businesses with a range of interests.
With an established and growing team already in place the business that we're representing are in need of a Systems Accountant to develop and grow with the business. Once in role the candidate will be working with the existing team to clean up and extract information from the existing systems with the view of getting the business to a stage where a new ERP system can be implemented.
Specific aspects of the role included:
- Take a lead on all aspects of data cleansing
- Make improvements to the existing Access and Excel models that exist
- Implement system and process improvements to the existing sales system
- Work alongside the senior management team to implement a new ERP system
- Make recommendations and advise the SMT through the 'beauty parade process'
- Liaise closely with the chosen software vendor to ensure a smooth system implementation
- Lead on the transfer of information from the existing systems to the chosen ERP system
- Ensure relevant training and set up goes smoothly for the existing workforce
- Lead on the post implementation process to ensure the business is getting maximum gains from the new system
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a proven systems accountant and will ideally be CCAB qualified. The successful interim will have proven Access and advanced Excel skills and will have previously been through a successful ERP system implementation. The ability to 'roll your sleeves up' and lead on the data cleansing / modelling in advance of the system 'go live' date is critical as the existing information is not robust enough in its current form.
The candidate will be available for a May start and will need to commit for the longevity of the project. Good communication skills and the ability to advise the FD and owners of the business on all system issues will be critical for the interim candidate.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.