North West England, England
£350 - £450 per day
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Systems Accountant for a well-established organisation based in the North West. The client that we are representing has recently been through a major period of change and has recognised the need for a strong individual to join the finance team. With an established team already in place, it is essential that only proven interims with a track record of delivering apply for this role.
The successful applicant for the role of Systems Accountant will lead on the implementation, development and maintenance of finance systems to support internal and external reporting requirements. To lead on training of end -users on existing systems.
Once in the role, the Systems Accountant will be responsible for:
* Provide support to IT and Finance staff and be the main point of contact between the two departments
* Lead on the implementation and maintenance of a new Finance reporting system, ensuring bespoke configurations are coordinated
* Develop and document systems procedures to maintain the integrity of financial information
* Evaluate other interface opportunities
* Set up reporting hierarchies and balance tables
* Follow user requirements and ensure the accurate and consistent reporting formats
Ideal candidates for this role will demonstrate:
* Previous experience of leading and managing corporate finance systems such as Unit 4
* Experience of working across departments collaboratively, and communicating efficiently with staff and stakeholders of non-finance backgrounds
* Excellent level of experience in Microsoft Office including Excel
* Advanced knowledge of SQL writing
* A Part Qualified Accountant would be a benefit in this position
The ideal candidate for this position will have finance and accounting knowledge, preferably part-qualified, will have extensive systems knowledge and experience, will be able to demonstrate leadership and communications skills, and will be confident with system implementation and upgrades.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.