North West England, England
£200 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary, Full time
Internal Auditor required to join a Public Sector organisation with Internal Audit opportunities all across the North West. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Internal Auditor to join their dynamic and growing organisation on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the Internal Auditor you will conduct internal audits in line with organisations policies and standards alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Prepare evidence for External Auditors
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date
- Create action plans for areas of non-conformance
- Conduct post-audit follow ups
- Report findings from an audit and report to Senior Managers
- Liaise with departments and stakeholders ensuring compliance
Required skills and experience of the Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail and can do attitude
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Internal Auditor role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.