£130 - £180 per day + DOE
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Auditor to join a leading and well-established organisation in the North West on an interim basis for three months.
As Internal Auditor your responsibilities will include:
- Performing a range of audit assignments of a complex/ad hoc and often non-financial nature
- Assisting with a broad range of routine financially based audit assignments
- Liaising with finance and non-finance members of staff
- Visiting client sites
- Carrying out the full audit cycle with minimum supervision
You will have previous experience in an Internal Auditor position and will have the following skill set:
- Public sector experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Flexibility to travel to different client sites
- Driving licence would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working Internal Auditor to join a fantastic organisation with an interesting client base. The role is to be based in Liverpool although there is travel to client sites with the option to work from home when suitable. Free car parking is available.
If the role above is of interest, please apply now. Candidates without the essential crtieria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.