City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, pension
4 months ago
Internal Model Actuary sought for a leading Bulk Annuity provider on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a nearly or newly Qualified Actuary with strong experience of Internal Model to enhance their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Model Actuary to join a dynamic and market-leading team.
Responsibilities of the Internal Model Actuary:
- Develop and maintain the Group's Internal Model to support SII, ORSA, risk appetite and economic capital calculations
- Implement first line Internal Model validation and lead submissions for future model changes
- Contribute to annual recalibration of the Internal Model risks
- Assess the capital model implications of Group projects, including identifying risks which could impact the capital position
Key Experience of the Internal Model Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Strong technical modelling background
- Previous experience of statistical and stochastic models and/or programming languages are advantageous
The recruitment of a strong Internal Model Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support provided (if required). This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this busy Internal Model team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.