Stockport, Greater Manchester
£10 - £12 per hour + Free onsite parking
11 months ago
Rate: £10.00 12.00 per hour
Duration: 2 -3 months with the possibility of it becoming permanent
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Stockport based client to help them recruit an experienced Internal Recruiter. The newly appointed Internal Recruiter will work within a busy HR team and assist senior staff members to develop and successfully execute a creative recruitment strategy, maximising candidate attraction and raising interest in the organisation as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Recruiter:
- Work alongside managers and stakeholders to discuss job requirements, searching job boards and social media sites, including LinkedIn, to source exceptional talent.
- Review job applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and coordinating interviews and assessment centres across multiple sites.
- Write job specifications and advertise new roles across a variety of channels.
- Work closely with Head of HR, looking at current recruitment strategies, analysing difficult to fill roles, and identify solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate new starter induction process including issuing offer letters and presenting a short introduction to the business.
Key Requirements of the Internal Recruiter:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked within an internal recruitment role, however candidates who have previously worked for recruitment agencies will be considered.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Internal Recruiter position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick