5 months ago
Sellick Partnership is seeking a bright and ambitious Internal Recruitment Coordinator to join their internal talent team. Based in Liverpool, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business.
In your role as Internal Recruitment Coordinator your primary objective is to assist with the internal recruitment process at Sellick Partnership, delivering a proactive and professional service to both internal stakeholders and candidates. Additionally, you will also be involved in onboarding new employees to the business, coordinating a range of training and development courses for employees and promoting our health and wellbeing programme.
Internal Recruitment Coordinator role and responsibilities
- Assist with internal recruitment requirements from brief through to delivery, working closely with Managers and the Senior Management team across the entire business.
- Build strong relationships with applicants and efficiently manage them through the hiring process ensuring candidate buy-in throughout the interviews. Ensuring that a positive employer brand is maintained.
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers and the Internal Talent & Wellbeing Manager.
- Identify opportunities to attract and source applicants from a variety of channels including advertising, job boards and LinkedIn.
- Conduct telephone, video and face-to-face interviews with applicants on behalf of all business units, on location in all of our offices.
- Organise internal training and book rooms and lunch as required.
- Update and maintain employee training records and the training calendar.
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of all learning and development activities and their contribution, providing accurate information to the Internal Talent & Wellbeing Manager.
- Act as the focal point for all day-to-day management of the health and wellbeing programme.
- Assist with the management of health and wellbeing campaigns across the business.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work where required (sometimes confidential).
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- High levels of attention to detail with the ability to plan and organise.
- PC literate with Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
What's in it for the successful Internal Recruitment Coordinator?
- A competitive basic salary.
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week.
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays.
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond.
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients).
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care.
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities.
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish.
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments.
Why Sellick Partnership?
Sellick Partnership is an exciting, ambitious and growing business. Over the years we have been awarded a number of accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality, developing long-standing relationships and delivering results. We have been recognised as one of the 100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK by Great Place to Work® UK for the fifth consecutive year. Additionally, we also hold the Investors in People Gold standard which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.