Birmingham, West Midlands
£51000 - £57000 per annum
3 months ago
Job title: International Accountant
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Salary: £51k to £57k
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an International Accountant to join our public sector client based in Birmingham.
The International Accountant is a critical role in the ongoing development and support of our clients finance capability, as they look to increase its partnership working in the UK and overseas.
The role is a key element of the financial control system, a key part of the broader finance and institutional strategy to improve the financial support to partnership working for a broad range of customers.
Key responsibilities for the International Accountant:
- Establishing financial systems and monitoring for international and partnerships
- Supporting the legal agreement requirements for managing the business relationships and ensuring income is received and costs are managed
- Monitoring the performance of the partners, in close co-operation with the Apprenticeships and Partnerships Unit
- Become the business partner for the Apprenticeship & Partnership team
- Liaising with external partners to undertake expert support as necessary including due diligence, tax investigations etc
- Excellent written and oral skills to produce reports and provide advice as necessary
- A strong customer focus to partner and influence work with senior staff, external advisors and key contacts in partner organisations.
- Graduate or similar level technical qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in establishing and monitoring overseas and UK partnerships or equivalent type of work
- Commercial expertise and ability to understand value for money in these partnerships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to persuade, influence and negotiate
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP would be of benefit but is not essentialPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.